


June 18, 2008 - an historic day for the hair of Heather. I spontaneously decided to walk into a nearby salon without an appointment. The stylist was so excited to have a completely new doo to do that she sqeezed me in before her next appointment. My long hair is on its way to Locks of Love. The pictures don't do it justice though. All 3 of my boys like it, and my friends that have seen it say it looks great. I even really like it.
The 2 pictures on the top are what I looked like having come right out of the salon. The picture on the bottom is what my hair looks like when I take care of it myself after a shower.
2 comments:
Heather your haircut is so fun. I love it. That must have been scary though. Love you!!
cute, cute, cute!
Post a Comment