Yes... I got to hear the very strong heart beat of little Rauch #3 today. He or she is due at the end of January. Chris and I are very excited. Silas is very excited as well, but I don't think Zeke gets it yet. Silas is already playing the part of big brother... he chastises me whenever he thinks I'm working harder than I should. He'll say, "Mommy, you shouldn't move that heavy log, you have a baby in your tummy!" In about 6-8 weeks we should find out what gender the baby is... I'll keep you posted.
5 comments:
Oh Heather that is great news!! I am so excited for you guys. Silas and Zeke are going to be great older brothers. I look forward to lots of updates!! Love you and miss you!!
Congratulations!!! So excited for another little one in the family.
Yay! 3 is nothing but fun and craziness! I'm glad someone else in the fam knows what I am going through with all these little ones! Congrats to all of you!
Congratulations!
I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations!
Post a Comment