Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's a GIRL!

That's right, we're having a girl - no doubts left in the ultrasound. Chris and I would have been happy either way, Zeke doesn't care, but Silas is so Excited to be having a sister!!! If you've had girls... hand-me-downs are welcome. Otherwise I'm going to put flowers and sequins on my boys' clothes and call it good. :-)

It looks like the due date is still the end of January. It's too bad we'll miss the 2008 tax cut, but it's a blessing that we'll be able to account for the medical expenses in the new year's Flex Benefits account.

If our track record holds we'll probably have a named picked within a couple of weeks, so check back periodically.
Isn't she beautiful? :-)

5 comments:

svmama3 said...

very cool! I don't have any girl clothes left, but sequins will work!!! ;o

Jenni said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you guys! A little girl! We're a house of testosterone here, so no girl clothes to hand down. I think she'd look cute in blue. :) Congratulations!

Ashleigh said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!

Elizabeth said...

How exciting! It is fun to see such a clear shot of her profile. Cute little nose!

Kierstin said...

Wow!! Congrats!! I am glad you are getting a girl. We are on opposite schedules hear. She'll have so much fun with her two older brothers.