Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Moving Back to Hawaii

We can't believe it's real, but we really are moving back to Kailua, Hawaii! Chris received a wonderful job offer that allows us to move back without too much stress. We needed that considering Heather will be 8 months pregnant when we get there. Chris's employers at WHOI accepted their bad news very graciously.
So we'll be leaving Cape Cod just before Thanksgiving to spend a week with family in California, then we'll arrive in Hawaii in early December!

6 comments:

Annie said...

Congrats! We're excited for you and your new home paradise!

svmama3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
svmama3 said...

You have one jealous sister in law! I guess I will have to settle for lots of visits to you in Hawaii! I am excited for you guys!

Tanya McKibben said...

What an amazing experience! It would be fun to see you guys while you are out here in California. I haven't seen you since your wedding! Geesh! That was a long time ago.

Maren Hansen said...

YAY! Congrats guys, though I'm sad now that we won't have you at our next Moving Crew reunion... And congrats on the baby coming--we're so happy for you guys!

Jennette said...

He does everything in his work clothes/Sunday clothes....I'm don't think that I remember him owning a pair of jeans until like only 10 years ago.