Sunday, March 8, 2009

Out of the Mouth of Babes

Silas went up to Chris Saturday morning and stated, "Okay, this is what we're going to do today so that you can play with me. First we'll work on your surfboard*, then we'll go skateboarding." He went on with his elaborate plans to spend time with daddy. But he was happy enough to go to Target to get a new bike, then he and daddy went to the beach park to ride around.

Zeke was sitting at the table when I pointed out, "Zeke, you can't eat breakfast with a binky in your mouth." So he moved the binky to the left side of his mouth, pointed at the right side of his mouth and said, "Like this?" He just cracks me up!

*Chris is working on shaping is own stand-up paddle board. They cost over $1000 so he thought he'd save money by making his own. I think he's having a lot of fun too. Now if only I could get that foam dust out of everywhere!

2 comments:

Tim and Sara said...

Oh those boys...it's been too long since we've seen you guys, and I really want to see that little cutie Keilah! We miss you guys!

Mike said...

Keep us posted on the paddle board...I was lucky enough to see the big block of foam in it's initial state...now we're looking forward to the progress. Remember, you need two so your relatives can go out with you when they visit ;)