Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Commercials!!!
Silas usually wakes up too early for me, so he goes out to the living room to watch TV until I get up. This morning he didn't like the channel I'd left on for him and started changing channels. After a little while he comes into my room with my cell phone in his hand and says, "Mom, there's a commercial on that says they can fix your belly button if you call now." Groggy me says, "You're too susceptible to commercials and I'm trying to sleep." But he insists, "But mom, it's free if you call now and they can fix your belly button." (Can you tell I'm unhappy with my post-pregnancy belly button?). Finally he leaves and my waking brain realizes that Dora the Explorer shouldn't have that kind of commercial. I pull myself out of bed to discover he's watching a shopping channel that's now moved onto bras! Good for a laugh anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is even better than when Isaac was that age and was asking me whether I had tried the new Wendy's salad and tellling me that I really ought to try it.
Post a Comment