Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just to gross you out

The doctor says her growing tooth probably cut a vein and the blood is building up. It will subside or burst, either of which will apparently not hurt her. Strangely enough she doesn't seem too bothered by it (with a little help from Orajel).

8/22/09 Update: She and Zeke bumped heads and she started bleeding a little. The bleeding stopped, but this morning she woke up with her gums looking much much better.

5 comments:

svmama3 said...

Oh, poor Keilah! I have never seen that before! Hope she breaks the tooth soon! Love you guys!

Mike said...

Hitting the wall was one thing...but now your poor baby! Just kidding ;) Glad you guys are doing well...we miss you guys.

Mama Echo said...

Glad it's getting better. Poor little Keilah.

Anonymous said...

That's a new one on me! I'm glad it's getting better.

Annie said...

It will get better, but as a dentist and a mom I'd lance it just for aesthetic reasons! :)