Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Halloween

Both boys wanted to be Iron Man, so we borrowed Silas's costume from a friend and bought Zeke's costume. They're our super heroes.
Keilah's our adorable Minnie Mouse. I'm glad the costume didn't come with ears because she would have just yanked them off her head and eaten them.
Silas designed the face for our jack-o-lantern. I couldn't get a decent picture in the dark so you could see just how spoooooky it looks.

4 comments:

Tim and Sara said...

So cute. I can't believe how big everyone is. I think Zeke and Keilah are looking so much like you, Heather, and Tim says Silas looks a lot like Chris when he was little.

Jennette said...

Cute, cute, cute! I just want to give that baby girl a squeeze she's so adorable.

Mike said...

i dig the costumes...after I saw the ironman blog I had to take a flight to the US...on my flight I watched ironman. Cool show! I'm glad I watched it...did the boys see it? did they get scared?

Anonymous said...

They are all so cute, but of course your baby girl wins top honors for cuteness. :)