Monday, December 27, 2010

Snow Day

Chris has the whole week off, so we've planned something fun for each day. Today was our snow day. We only had to drive about 2 hours away!
This was Keilah's first time in the snow, and she LOVED it!
Zeke liked sledding with me better because I didn't land on his head at the bottom of the hill like Silas did. But I had to take the picture.
Snow angels.

3 comments:

Mike said...

I envy you guys! I would give anything (well almost anything) for some snow right now!

svmama3 said...

I'm jealous! FUN FUN FUN! Enjoy your week with Chris!!! Mady had a blast with you guys today :)

Kierstin said...

What park did you go to? That looks a lot better than the place we went last year by Truckee. Nice and open. We almost hit a few trees last year.